Friday 9 November 2012

News from The Netherlands


Just received this news from one of the choir's friends, Vince Scanlon, who helps to organise the annual remembrance services in s'Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands (Cor Meibion Llanelli were featured in last year's services) -
'Just come back from Holland for this year's Liberation Concert.
'For the first time I took a ladies choir, it was a great success.
'For the first half of the concert they were all dressed in their Welsh outfits and I also dressed up in a full Welsh kilt outfit.
'The choir I took was Cor Merched Cwm Llynfi and they really enjoyed it.
'I was given this photo by the man with the bike, it shows some of your choristers at the Welsh Memorial.
'Perhaps they would like copies if they have not got them already.
'As things are at the moment I have the next three years covered by male choirs.
'Hope that the choir enjoys its continued success.
'Please give my best wishes to all.'

Vince Scanlon

No comments:

Post a Comment